The feeds page shows your feeds, a brief overview of the feed validation, the amount of SKUs in the feed, the last time the feed was submitted, and the submission results.
Below is a brief overview of the sections listed on your dashboard:
- Add a feed: Use the Plus button in the top left to add deactivated feed templates. Feeds are not added to your subscription until they are activated which allows you to view the template without being charged. However, you must activate the feed to compile and validate your products.
- Display Sequence: Reorder the sequence of the feeds by clicking on a feed number under this column and selecting the new order
- Feed details: This section includes the feed setup, product validation messages, publish settings and processing reports
- Compile: View how many products have errors or warnings. Skus with warnings are still sent to the channel, while skus with errors are excluded from the feed. Each feed will display the number of errors and warnings as a percentage.
- Submit: See the total number of skus submitted in the feed. Feeds will also show the last action of that feed and the date and time that action took place.
- Search: You can search for specific feeds by typing the feed name into the Search feed names field in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Filter: Additionally, you can filter your view by selecting the All feeds drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Filter options include:
- Pending first compilation
- Feed validation errors
- Channel processing errors
- Preview compilation failure
- Sending failure
- Enabled processing
- Disabled processing
- How do I add a feed?
- Request a feed setup by GoDataFeed experts
- Feed setup: definition
- How do I deactivate/activate a feed?
- Feed setup guide: How do I set up my feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- Custom feeds: definition
- Creating a custom feed
- How do I clone a feed?