If you receive an import failure notification with the below error message, follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.
Error message: Server returned a fault exception: |630| Unable to read request
The import is configured to access the product data from your Magento account using our GoDataFeed Extension with the Magento API. Something in your configuration is either interfering with or redirecting from the calls our system makes to their Magento XMLRPC entry page.
Try the following steps:
- Verify whether the GoDataFeed extension was properly installed and enabled in Magento –OR– if you had previously installed our older module file ‘godatafeed.php’ onto your site’s root directory
- If using the older GoDataFeed module, the import logs will show this import type as “Magento SOAP”
- Verify whether you have any redirecting scripts on your site that may be affecting the calls made to your Magento store.
- We cannot advise on any changes to your code, but will assist in determining any details that might indicate that the Magento API is not being reached.
- Other plugins you have installed may be interfering with the GoDataFeed Extension. Verify any 3rd party add-ons that you have installed to your Magento store.
Any tests performed to activate/deactivate your Magento extension configurations are at the discretion of your technical team. We do not provide additional support on any other plugins that you have installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.