GoDataFeed works with BigCommerce stores to provide seamless imports and updates. Our Bigcommerce integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your BigCommerce store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
Importing products from BigCommerce (depreciated)
- Log in to your BigCommerce Administration Panel
- Click Users and Create a User Account
- Scroll down to the Permissions section and set the User Role to Custom
- Select the following items under Sales Manager Permissions:
Edit Products (if your products have variations)
Product Options (if your products have variations
Save the Settings
Go to the link for Legacy API Accounts
Create a legacy API account username: GoDataFeed
Copy the API Path, API Username and API Token and click Save
Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab from the left navigation
Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
Select BigCommerce from the Import source drop-down menu
Enter your API Path, API Username and API Token
Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.
- Manage Products
- Manage Categories
- Manage Brands
Adding Size and/or Color Variations
To bring in variations data, the following permissions will need to be enabled.
- Go to Products > Primary source and check Product Options
- The system will prompt you to trigger an import to complete the process. Click RUN IMPORT.