In order to merge your source file with one or more consecutive files, please follow these steps:
Be sure that your merge file is uploaded to this location (see Using FileZilla to access your GDF FTP location) and meets all of the requirements below:
- All Unique ID values in both files must be unique.
- Every row in the desired file to be merged must have a value in the Unique ID field.
- All Unique ID values in the merge file should match the Unique ID values from the primary source file, otherwise product rows will be stacked/appended at the end of the catalog.
- Your GoDataFeed product catalog is limited to 200 header fields. This includes all headers from the primary source file and any merge files.
- Download and review your product catalog once the import is complete, Products > Catalog and select Download