In order to merge your source file with one or more consecutive files, please follow these steps:
- Merging product files using HTTP link
- Merging product files using FTP/SFTP
- Merge File method: HTTP using Google Sheets
Be sure that your merge file is uploaded to this location (see Using FileZilla to access your GDF FTP location) and meets all of the requirements below:
- All Unique ID values in both files must be unique.
- Every row in the desired file to be merged must have a value in the Unique ID field.
- All Unique ID values in the merge file should match the Unique ID values from the primary source file, otherwise product rows will be stacked/appended at the end of the catalog.
- Your GoDataFeed product catalog is limited to 200 header fields. This includes all headers from the primary source file and any merge files.
- Download and review your product catalog once the import is complete, Products > Catalog and select Download