X-Cart 5.x and newer
Please see the X-Cart Knowledge Base to set up the "Google Product Feed Module". The feed URL should be added to your GoDataFeed account.
- See the X-Cart Knowledge Base to set up the "Google Product Feed Module".
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab from the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- In the Import Source drop-down, select HTTP
- Enter your URL from the X-Cart "Google Product Feed Module"
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.
X-Cart 4.x and older
GoDataFeed works with X-Cart Stores to provide seamless imports and updates, this integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your XCart store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis. Supported X-Cart versions: 4.6, 4.5, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, and 4.1
- Download the GoDataFeed XCart Module here
- Unzip the deployment file to your computer
- Upload the deployment file to the root folder of your FTP server
- Note: The file must reside in the same folder as the auth.php file