Not using the new GoDataFeed?
Please see, "Importing products from Oracle (previous)"
GoDataFeed is integrated with Oracle to provide seamless imports and updates from Oracle to GoDataFeed. This allows you to continue managing your product data on Oracle while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
To begin importing:
- Log into your Oracle Admin account
- Click Settings at the top of the screen
- Click Web APIs on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the Registered Applications tab on the top of the page
- Click Register Application
- Name your app GoDataFeed and click Save
- Click GoDataFeed. Copy and save your Application Key from the popup window.
- Log into your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- In the Import Source drop-down, select Oracle. Enter the following information:
- Base URL: The URL used to reach your Oracle store, which starts with"ccadmin."
- Application key: The Registered Application Key created in your Oracle WEB APIs section
- Click Save
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.