GoDatafeed works with BigCommerce stores to provide seamless imports and updates. Our API integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your BigCommerce store while GoDatafeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
- Importing products from BigCommerce API
- Adding Size and/or Color Variations
- Manually creating the API Token
- Login to your Bigcommerce Dashboard
- Click on “Apps” in the Bigcommerce Menu
- Click on Marketplace
- Search For GoDataFeed
- Install the GoDataFeed App (this will open GoDataFeed within your BigCommerce Dashboard)
- Login using your GoDataFeed Credentials
- If there is more than 1 store on the account, select the store you are installing the GoDataFeed App in
- ALL DONE — the import will queue up automatically
To bring in variations data, the following permissions will need to be enabled.
- Go to Products > Primary source and check Product Options
- The system will prompt you to trigger an import to complete the process. Click RUN IMPORT.
Manually creating the API Token
- Log in to your BigCommerce Administration Panel
- Under Advanced Settings, click API Accounts and Create API Account
- Enter a name: GoDataFeed
- Copy the API Path (contains the store hash: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/m1m2m3m/v3/)
- Under OAuth Scopes:
- find Information & Settings and select “read-only”
- find Products and select “read-only”
- click Save
- Copy the Client ID and Access Token and click Done
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab from the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- Select BigCommerce API from the Import source drop-down menu
- Enter your Store Hash, Client ID and API Token
Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.