GoDataFeed is integrated with Yahoo! Store / Aabaco to provide seamless imports and updates from Yahoo! Stores to GoDataFeed. This allows you to continue managing your product data on your Yahoo! Store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab from the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- In the Import Source drop-down, select Yahoo Small Business
- Enter your Base URL + /catalog.xml (ie., http://www.mystore.com/catalog.xml) in the Catalog URL field
- Enter the Table ID; This is the name of the table where your products are stored, commonly "item." or enter an the asterisk character * to import all tables
- Add Import Fields (one per line); use the exact field name as it appears in your Yahoo! Store
- Enter Custom Sizes and Custom Colors if your store uses these (optional)
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.