Not using the new GoDataFeed?
Please see, "Importing products from Miva (previous)"
GoDataFeed works with Miva Stores to provide seamless imports and updates, this integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your Miva store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
- Download the GoDataFeed Miva Module here
- Unzip the GoDataFeed5.mvc file to your computer
- Login to your Miva Merchant control panel
- Expand Global Settings on the left hand menu
- Click Add next to the Modules link
- Browse for the GoDataFeed5.mvc file on your computer and click Upload
- Click Add on the bottom
- Click Utilities on the left hand menu
- Check the checkbox next to the GoDataFeed module and click Update
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products from the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- Select Miva from the Import source drop-down menu and enter the following information:
- Base URL: The URL of your Miva store. This usually begins with http:// or https://
- Refresh URL: This is the 'Re-generate URL' found in your Miva control panel.
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.