Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on Miva while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Miva version 9.0 and later
Miva now provides a method to generate a product export via URL. We did not build a module because we can import your Miva products using the Miva generated URL.
- You will use Import Source Method: HTTP
- Follow Miva's steps To Create a Template Based Feed to generate the URL from which we will import products
Miva version 5 & 4
- Download the GoDataFeed Miva Module here
- Unzip the GoDataFeed5.mvc file to your computer
- In Miva, expand Global Settings on the left hand menu
- Click Add next to the Modules link
- Browse for the GoDataFeed5.mvc file on your computer and click Upload
- Click Add on the bottom
- Click Utilities on the left hand menu
- Check the checkbox next to the GoDataFeed module and click Update
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select Miva
- Enter the following information:
- Base URL: The URL of your Miva store. This usually begins with http:// or https://
- Refresh URL: This is the 'Re-generate URL' found in your Miva control panel.
- Save -- now you may import your products
Please sign in to leave a comment.