GoDataFeed is integrated with 3dcart to provide seamless imports and updates from 3dcart to GoDataFeed. This allows you to continue managing your product data on 3dcart while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
Import from 3dcart Version 7
- In GoDataFeed, go to the Products tab in the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- Select 3DCart in the Import Source drop-down menu
- Enter your 3dcart store's secure URL and click Save in GoDatafeed.
- You can find your 3dcart Secure URL under Settings > General > Store Settings in your 3dcart store admin.
Import from 3dcart Version 6
- You can find your 3dcart REST API under Settings > General > Store Settings.
- In REST API, click Change Settings.
- Click Add New. Enter GoDataFeed's public key (Provided on the import settings screen). Click Add.
- Return to the Products tab in your GoDataFeed account
- Save. Upon saving you will be prompted to import your products. To import products immediately, click Yes. To import products later, click No.