GoDataFeed works with AspDotNet to provide seamless imports and updates, this integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your AspDotNetStorefront store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a nightly basis.
Note: By default our module imports the most relevant fields for use with your data feeds, charges will be applied on a case-by-case basis for any modifications and/or customizations to the module.
The deployment steps are:
- Download the GoDataFeed AspDotNetStorefront Module here
- Unzip the XML Packge file
- FTP the XML Package file to /[root directory]/wwwroot/XmlPackages of your store
- Log in to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab in the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- Select AspDotNet from the Import Source drop-down menu
- Enter https://[domain]/rssfeed.aspx?channel=godatafeed in the Address field (i.e. https://MyStore/rssfeed.aspx?channel=godatafeed)
- Click Save
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products immediately.