Set up and manage how you receive email notifications regarding the import process status:
- Go to Products from the left navigation
- Select Alerts under the SETTINGS section in the sidebar menu
- Enter the email address at which you would like to be notified
- Use a semicolon (;) to separate multiple email addresses
- Click the checkboxes to receive notifications when an import succeeds and/or when it fails.
- Click the Save button
Note: By default your notification settings are configured to send failure emails to the account holder's primary email address. This information can be changed as needed, but is your responsibility to maintain awareness of any import failures to catch any issues as early as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.