If you receive an import failure notification with the below error message, follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.
Error message: Server returned a fault exception: |2| Access denied.
The issue is either that:
- The GoDataFeed extension is not installed
- A valid User/Password was not created
- Our site is blacklisted from your Magento store
Please complete the following steps:
- Verify the GoDataFeed extension is installed
- In Magento, go to System > Configuration > Advanced (Left bottom side of screen)
- Select Disable Modules Output, and look for the GoDataFeed module in this list to confirm it is enabled.
- Your settings should show the GoDataFeed extension as enabled
- Verify the Magento API User/Password and Role have been created, assigned and that they match the information in the GoDataFeed import settings (Products > SOURCE > Primary source)
- Please whitelist the below IP addresses