If you would like to mark your items as FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon), follow the below steps:
- Go to the Feeds tab from the left navigation
- Open the desired Amazon feed template
- Map the following fields when items are FBA either under Mapping or Custom Rules:
- FulfillmentCenterID: AMAZON_NA (NA = North America, apply the appropriate continent/country)
- SwitchFulfillmentTo: AFN
- When FulfillmentCenterID is 'AMAZON_NA' and SwitchFulfillment is 'AFN' Quantity will not be sent, instead the inventory.xml will show "lookup".
- FulfillmentCenterID is set to DEFAULT when left blank in the feed. Specifying a value other than DEFAULT for FulfillmentCenterID will cancel the Merchant-fulfilled offering.
- Resubmitting with a blank or DEFAULT value for the FulfillmentCenterID, along with Quantity, will switch the item back to Merchant-fulfilled.
- SwitchFulfillmentTo is set to MFN when left blank in the feed. SwitchFulfillmentTo should be set to AFN when items are FBA.