Submit your feed to the channel by completing Step 5 submission details. This may require FTP, API, or other details from the channel. Please refer to our channel specific articles for more information.
Schedule Submission (export)
- In your Feed Setup, go to the Step 5: Schedule
- Enter your feed's submission credentials (such as FTP username and password OR API keys)
- Under the Timetable, click the drop-down menu to select an available submission time
- Click Add to add a scheduled time
- Repeat for additional submission times (optional)
Note: The available feed submission times are based on the Import Schedule times.
Feed Pull URL
We provide you with a feed pull URL for feeds in which the channel allows you to use HTTP method for your datafeed. If a channel gives you the option to choose between FTP submission and a feed pull URL, then we recommend using the FTP method.
Click the Activate Feed Pull button in Step 5
Copy and paste your feed pull URL into the channel settings
Manually Compile or Submit
Compile your feed by clicking 'Compile' in the 'Action' menu (do this often while you are setting up the feed - then 'Download Feed' to check your work)
Submit your feed by clicking Submit in the Action menu (the system compiles the feed before submitting it)