Only use this article if you are using your own MWS credentials to connect to your Amazon account. Instead, you may need to use the "Authorize a developer" method found here:
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers send to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. You will need to obtain your MSW IDs in order to submit feeds or sync orders.
- Login to your target Seller Central account.
- US: https://sellercentral.amazon.com
- Canada: https://sellercentral.amazon.ca
- Europe: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com
- Japan: https://sellercentral-japan.amazon.com
- United Kingdom: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk
- US: http://developer.amazonservices.com
- Canada: http://developer.amazonservices.ca
- Germany (DE): http://developer.amazonservices.de
- France: https://developer.amazonservices.fr
- Japan: http://developer.amazonservices.jp
- United Kingdom: https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk