Using the new GoDataFeed?
Please see, "Importing products from Oracle (new)"
GoDataFeed is integrated with Oracle to provide seamless imports and updates from Oracle to GoDataFeed. This allows you to continue managing your product data on Oracle while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
To begin importing:
- Log into your Oracle Admin account
- Click Settings at the top of the screen
- Click Web APIs on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the Registered Applications tab on the top of the page
- Click Register Application
- Name your app GoDataFeed and click Save
- Click GoDataFeed. Copy and save your Application Key from the popup window.
- Log into your GoDataFeed account and click Imports under the Manage tab
- In the Import Source drop-down, select Oracle
- Enter your store's Base URL and Application Key values
- Enter your email and notification settings
- Click Save
- Upon saving you will be prompted to import your products. To import products immediately, click Yes. To import products later, click No.