Using the new GoDataFeed?
Please see, "Importing products from Zen Cart (new)"
GoDataFeed works with Zen-Cart stores to provide seamless imports and updates, this integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your Zen-Cart store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
- Download the GoDataFeed Zen-Cart Module.
- Unzip the deployment files to your computer
- Upload the deployment files to the root folder of your FTP server
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click Imports under the Manage tab
- In the Import Source drop-down, select ZenCart
- Enter your Base URL
- Enter your email and notification settings
- Upon saving you will be prompted to import your products. To import products immediately, click Yes. To import products later, click No.
Before installing tracking scripts, we recommend backing up your store. Additionally, we suggest trying this in a test environment prior to installing this on the live site.
- If you have the old GoDataFeed analytics module installed, please remove it.
- Unzip the contents of the GoDataFeed Zen-Cart Module.
- Open the file jscript_godatafeed_analytics_tracking.php located in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE_NAME
- Replace [YOUR GODATAFEED TRACKING ID] with the tracking id provided in your store within GoDataFeed. To find your tracking ID number, please visit Manage > Analytics Tracking and look for the id that is located in step 2, inside the GoDataFeedAnalytics.Init() example.
- Save and copy this file to your website where 'YOUR_TEMPLATE_NAME' is the folder of the template you are using.
- Copy the file jscript_godatafeed_analytics_order_tracking.php to the following folder includes/modules/pages/checkout_success