One of the most important things you can do to maintain a high-quality product feed keeps your data up-to-date. To help you do this, GoDataFeed allows you to import product data up to 4 times per day.
To set your import schedule:
- Go to the Imports page by navigating to Manage > Imports
- Select the Settings tab
- Select your notifications preferences.
- Email, notifications page or both
- When import succeeds, fails or both
- Enter at least one email address if you choose to be informed via email
- Use the drop-down to see times of day for importing
- Select a time, click the Add button
- Selected times will display under the Time header. To delete a time and select another, click the trash icon to the right of each scheduled time and select a new time.