Walmart Free Value Shipping method will be pre-configured and pre-enabled for ALL sellers. If you want to disable Free Value Shipping, then follow these steps to make the necessary adjustments in order to override the Free Value shipping method to be not allowed on your account. Doing this will default your listings to your account level shipping settings. For more information, see Walmart's Knowledge Base article here: Configuring Item Level Shipping Override Settings.
- Go to your Category Specific Feed template(s) (not the Inventory/Price Template)
- Map the following values for the products in which you want to disable Free Value Shipping
- ShipMethod1: VALUE
- ShipRegion1: STREET_48_STATES
- ShipPrice1: 0.00
- IsShippingAllowed1: false
- Compile and verify your changes are correct, then submit the feed when ready