Using the new GoDataFeed for Magento SOAP?
Please see, "Importing products from Magento SOAP 1.x (new)"
This integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your Magento store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
To Install the Extension from FTP:
Note: You must have FTP access to your Magento server
- Download the Magento Installation package for 1.9.0 and below
- Download this Magento Installation Package for 1.9.1 and above
- Unpack the package on your local machine. TIP: You may need to download a program such as 7-Zip to unpack the file.
- Using your ftp client, log into your target destination; see Figure 1.
- Upload the app folder to the root folder of your Magento directory
- Optional: If you would like to have this extension show up under Magento Connect, upload the xml file provided in the installation package to the /var/package folder under your Magento directory
- Retrieve products data
- When creating a User you will see a field requesting an API key. Enter a password in this field, it will be used for your GoDataFeed import password.
- In the User Role tab, assign this User with the new Role (created in step #2 above)
- Base URL –
- This is the URL that is used to access your Magento API endpoint.
- This is sometimes the same as your Magento Login URL.
- This could also be simply your store site URL similar to this: https://www.yourstore.com.
- If you are unsure about your Magento API base URL, please consult your Magento Administrator.
- Store Name – The Store Name field should be left blank unless you have multiple stores in your Magento instance. This is the name of your Magento store. You can also use a number to represent your Magento store ID as it is seen in your Magento account.
- API Username and Password – the Username and Password that were created when you set up your Magento SOAP User.
- Stock Quantity (optional) – filter your import by inventory amount
- Product Types – filter by simple, configurable, grouped, virtual, bundle, and downloadable products
- Log in to your Magento account and click the System tab
- Select Configuration
- Under the General tab, select Design
- Add the following code in the Miscellaneous HTML text field and click Save Config
<!-- GoDataFeed Analytics Tracking Script -->
Note: Be sure to change YOUR_GODATAFEED_TRACKING_ID to the ID number created when activating your GoDataFeed analytics.
- Log in to your Magento admin
- Go to the success.phtml file, usually found at /app/design/frontend/yourpackage/
- Place the following code before the closing </body> tag and save
Note: These instructions are based on default Magento settings. Please consult your development team if settings have been changed.
/** @var Mage_Sales_Model_Order $order */
$order = $this->getOrder();
<!-- BEGIN GODATAFEED ORDER DATA -->
// Loop through each product in the order and call GoDataFeedAnalytics.TrackOrderItem(...)
<?php foreach($order->getAllItems() as $item) :?>
<?php /** @var Mage_Sales_Model_Order_Item $item */?>
GoDataFeedAnalytics.TrackOrderItem('<?php echo $item->getSku(); ?>', '<?php echo $item->getPrice(); ?>', '<?php echo $item->getQtyOrdered(); ?>');
// Track the new order with the order number, the grand total, sub total, taxes and shipping costs.
GoDataFeedAnalytics.TrackNewOrder('<?php echo $order->getIncrementId(); ?>', '<?php echo $order->getGrandTotal(); ?>', '<?php echo $order->getSubtotal(); ?>', '<?php echo $order->getTaxAmount(); ?>', '<?php echo $order->getShippingAmount(); ?>');
<!-- END GODATAFEED ORDER DATA -->